13 Mar Healthy Cauliflower Veggie Tacos
Who doesn’t love tacos? Probably it’s one of the most favorite and popular Mexican dishes that have ever existed. It’s always packed with a variety of awesome ingredients from a flavorful carne asada to a vibrant pico de gallo. We were so inspired by this cool dish that decided to create our veggie version with roasted cauliflower, crunchy radishes, spicy cabbage chipotle slaw, and homemade salsa verde on the side.
These Veggie Tacos is a perfect choice for the Meatless Monday, and they taste amazing with a bottle of Corona or Modelo light. Even our carnivore friends are crazy about this dish. It has all chances to become our favorite summer party recipe!
TIP: This tacos are veggie friendly. Grilled zucchinis, kernel corn, and fresh salsa will be an incredible addition to the recipe.
Healthy Veggie Tacos
- cauliflower – 1 medium head cut into bite-size florets
- medium yellow onion – 1 roughly chopped
- smoked paprika – 1 teaspoon
- chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- shredded cabbage – 2 cups packed
- mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon
- lime juice – 1/2 teaspoon
- chipotle powder – 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- medium radishes – 3 thinly sliced
- green onion – 1 tablespoon chopped
- cilantro – 1/4 cup chopped
- salsa verde for serving optional
- small tacos tortillas – 1 bag
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cauliflower florets, onion, olive oil, chile powder, paprika, and salt. Toss well.
- Spread the veggies in an even layer on the baking sheet. Roast for 35-45 minutes, or until the veggies are soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare a cabbage slaw. In a medium bowl combine the cabbage, mayonnaise, lime juice, and chipotle powder. Mix well.
- Open the tacos and spoon some of the cabbage slaw and cooked veggie filling into them, add a few slices of radish.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and cilantro. Serve with salsa verde on the side.
Yum GirlPosted at 08:35h, 16 March
Welcome to Yum Goggle! We finally found you on FB (your social media icon below lead to something called cannon theme) anyway, we cannot find you on Twitter or Instagram. Please follow us so we can follow you back and then try to tag you each time we promote your posts Kelli at YG.
Pingback:Meal Prep Ideas: 51 Easy, Healthy Recipes For Busy PeoplePosted at 15:07h, 14 May
[…] 44. Healthy Veggie Tacos […]
OAPosted at 05:05h, 05 May
Can’t wait to try this! Don’t forget the tortillas (they are missing from the ingredient list) 🙂
OAPosted at 17:22h, 05 May
As an addendum to my post yesterday…these were amazingly delicious! Thank you for the recipe!!